Friday, January 31, 2014

Knit Crate

This past month I subscribed to a monthly knitting box called KnitCrate.  The idea is that you pay a monthly fee and each month they send you some fancy yarn, a matching pattern and a couple goodies.  I figured that when knitting I tend to keep inside my 'safety zone' when picking out patterns and my 'cheap wallet' when choosing yarn - so why not give this a try for something new.

I picked the Intermediate/Advanced box and was not disappointed in what they sent me this month.


It comes in a great shiny red mailer which is super exciting to get in your mailbox.





















Overall, I was very happy with what I received, however I'm not sure that the cost is worth it.  I'm going to give it one more month and re-evaluate then.

No comments:

Post a Comment